So I'm going to be lame and do the month in review!
{Beautiful Pearl and Diamond earrings from Hubs}
{Valentines Day kisses!!}
{I'm now a platinum blonde!!!}
{Home-made pumpkin whoopie pies...so delish!!!}
Other Fun stuff not documented:
-- I am sick today and Noah came home with saltines, diet 7up and my favorite chick flicks. He is so good to me (he also held my hair while I was puking into the toilet, then rubbed my back for twenty minutes. I am so blessed.)
-- we have had a fun two weeks of dates as I have been studying at the University library while he studies. We have lunch together each time! so far we have had chipotle, chinese, greek and brueggers bagels. Love seeing this man every day!
-- For valentines day he took me out to my favorite organic restaraunt, where I had a delish breakfast, then we went to the movies to see the vow.... I had roses, caramels and beautiful pearl earrings awaiting me at home!!
Am I married to the most romantic guy or what?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment