Ok, so I sometimes have a hard time being all gushy and romantic on the web because a) I don't want to hurt singles b) I don't want to appear fake or attention seeking c) my love for noah is legit and doesn't need facebook or my blog to go to bat for it.BUT My wonderful friend Nicole is committed to end spouse-bashing on the web, and create a "love-bashing" of our husbands (or so she calls it!). So, my beloved Noah, how do I love thee? let me count the ways....
- I love that you love me, even when I am stressed out/freaking out/psyched out
- Your love for me is such a picture of God's love for me, because it is sacrificial, grace filled, honoring and merciful.
- I love that you cry with me when we watch sappy movies
- (on that note) I love how you know when I am ABOUT to start crying, so you pull me close to you and kiss my forehead
- I love that you share all things with me, and that we have no secrets
- I love that you want to be the very best husband you can be
- I love that you love my dreams, and are committed to seeing them come true, even when I start to give up
- I love that you want to share parenting, so I can work if I need to, and aren't obssessed with your career
- I love watching you work on yourself, as you try to become more like Jesus
- I love that you buy me bags of fair trade coffee when away on your trips
- I love that you make the bed everyone morning with me, and keep the house tidy even when I'm away, because you love me
- I love that I can trust you, and never ever doubt you
- I love how you stand up for me, and are strong for me when I am so, so weak
- I love your heart for others & the poor, and love that I can partner with you in dreaming about missions
- I admire you, respect you, love you (ofcourse!) and am inspired by your faithfullness, patience and goodness.
- I love that you push me to exercise....its so good for me, but how I hate it..
- I love that you want to spoil me, and boy you do a good job at it!
- I love your face, and love falling asleep to it and waking up to it
- I love our life together, and couldn't have even dreamed up a better one. You are my soul mate, I will love you all the days of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment